PJB Pest Management Consulting
For All Your Pest Control Educational Requirements
We are experts in our knowledge of bed bugs, cockroaches, mosquitoes, rodents, termites and other pests. The website is full of informative articles, photos and videos to help you conquer your pest problem. We also offer consulting services that include:
• Pest problem resolution
• Field research
• Business consulting
• Structural inspections
Take advantage of our knowledge and post your questions on our Ask the Expert page. We provide accurate information and practical solutions to help you resolve your pest problems in a cost and time efficient manner.
Ask the Expert
Operation Bug Stop Bed Bug Poster
Order The Bed Bug Combat Manual for the limited time price of $44.95 with FREE SHIPPING
• Bed Bug Biology, behavior & identification
• How to inspect & early detection
• How to build a bed bug program
• How to get rid of bed bugs
• Over 100 color photos
• Over 400 practical bed bug tips, you can use
• Some of the best bed bug control information available today
Order The Cockroach Combat Manual II for the limited time price of $44.95 with FREE SHIPPING
• Chemical Control Methodologies
• Proper Identification and Recognition of Cockroaches
• Solving Cockroach Problems
• Non-Chemical Cockroach Control Methodologies and IPM
• Excellent technician training reference
• Over 90 color photos & 300 practical tips
Attend Our Pest Control Seminar!
Would you like to visit one of our pest control seminars?
Register here online.
Attendees benefit from training sessions based upon years of hands on practical experience presented in an interesting and educational fashion. PJB Pest Management Consulting provides superior practical based training for your staff to meet your company’s needs. This training may be scheduled at your location and at your convenience to best meet your schedule requirements. Training may be customized to focus on the topics and training needs unique to your company and technicians. Training includes a variety of continuing education credit sessions as well as other areas of interest.
Training areas include:
• State exam preparation training
• Continuing education credit training
• Technical training for service technicians, office staff and client staff
• Technician ride along observations
• Customized training based upon client need and request
• Development and composition of your company’s training program