Westbury, NY November 29th Training Seminar
Location: Holiday Inn
369 Old Country Road
Westbury, NY 11514
Date: Thursday, November 29, 2018
Time: 6:00 PM to 9:15 PM
- Rodent Control (one hour)
- Termite/WDO Inspections (one hour)
- Residential & Commercial Service (one hour)
Expected NYS Credit: One hour each 7a, 7c & 7f
What You Will Learn:
- Practical and useful tips.
- Pertinent information about pest behavior and biology.
- How to properly and effectively inspect.
- Tips on the latest and most effective tools, equipment and control methodologies.
Paul J. Bello is president of PJB Pest Consulting & Education. He has over forty-two years of industry experience as a licensed pest professional since 1976 and is a former student of Dr. Austin M. Frishman. He’s owned his own company on Long Island and served as technical director and manufacturer technical representative. His articles have appeared in PMP and PCT magazines and his books The Bed Bug Combat Manual and The Cockroach Combat Manual II, which he co-authored with Dr. Frishman, have been successful and well-reviewed publications.
Cost: $49.95 first person
$39.95 additional attendees from same company
Special: Add a copy of The Cockroach Combat Manual II for just $29.95 each
(Space is limited, register today.)